Thursday, February 12, 2015

More Books!

 

Another run of the book has now been proofed and ordered. This is a self published endeavor and only a few are ordered at a time. Shirley Boyd and I are learning the ropes with the help of Mary Beth Smith. It has been enlightening how it all works.

We will have 100 books available and the delivery date is Feb. 25!!! If you would like a book and missed out on the December order this is your chance! Once the shipment arrives, we will mail your book to you.

Remember that the first run sold out quickly due to the pre-order special and the book signing event at Wild Birds Unlimited, which we greatly appreciated.

We already have some orders for the next shipment. Get yours in now...order information is here. Look up on the bar...find it? Good : ) More information on ordering larger quantities can also be found there.

If you are interested in a program pertaining to the book and would like books available for signing, please contact me.

Thanks to everyone for your interest!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! In an effort to control internet trolls and robots, I review comments, and once I know you're a real, live person, I will approve your comment for posting!

Thanks again for your interest in my wonderful hometown, Dallas, Texas!!

Becky Rader