Wednesday, May 17, 2017

All Gone



The book is sold out and will not be re-published at this time. Please ignore the order link. Trying to get that removed.

Thank you to all of the people who had an interest in George Boyd's exemplary nature photography and my work on our joint effort in "Nature's Images of White Rock Lake Park."

It was a pleasure to meet several of you and I know that George would have enjoyed that also. He was someone that had the ability to converse with anyone. Plus he loved to share his pursuit of the wonders of the lake. He was a dogged activist on all matters of nature and chose to use photography as his method of spreading the word.

Working with his wife, Shirley, has been one of the greatest and most enjoyable occurrences to have happened in my life. We worked together to get the book published and to find that perfect fit for our self publishing endeavor. That was an experience! Many friendships were made in the process and will continue.

It is sad to have this finished, but if we decide to get back out there in some manner YOU will be the first to know.

I will still post about my interests in Dallas, though not frequently, as you might have noticed. Lots happening...maybe you will get the short and to the point version as one of my favorite bloggers, Seth Godin, does.

Thanks again to all of you and stay tuned! Life is an adventure and we are on this road together : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog! In an effort to control internet trolls and robots, I review comments, and once I know you're a real, live person, I will approve your comment for posting!

Thanks again for your interest in my wonderful hometown, Dallas, Texas!!

Becky Rader